8 Solutions, a specialist at increasing efficiency and mitigating against the risk of down-time in critical facilities, has been granted the title of Endorser, to the European Code of Conduct on Data Centres
December 15, 2014
Notified on the 10th December, 2014, 8 Solutions proudly accepts the responsibilities which come with the role of Endorser, including, but not limited to:
- Aiding Code of Conduct Participants in putting into practice the recommendations of Participant Guidelines and Best Practices
- Disseminating information on the Code of Conduct
- Encouraging companies to become Code of Conduct Participants
In recognition of our support and implementation of energy efficiency practices within the data centre, we hope to welcome several new Participants to the Code of Conduct in the near future.
8 Solutions recognise the significant benefits Airflow Optimisation brings to a Datacentre Manager:
- Increased resilience; through improved cooling effectiveness and utilisation
- Reduced costs; reduced energy bills through a more efficient operation, & furthermore claim CCA energy cost rebates from targeted energy savings
- Improved revenue opportunity; release stranded cooling capacity to be able to deploy additional IT equipment from exist cooling assets
- Improve credibility; Contribution to CSR² (Corporate & Social Responsibility, and Carbon Sustainability Reporting), & recognition from industry peers through Code compliance.
Nigel Laws, Technical Services Director of 8 Solutions, said: “Whether your focus is efficiency or capacity planning, reliability or simply more effective cooling from your raised access floor, 8 Solutions can provide impartial advice and solutions to maximize return from your investment.”
For more information about the Code of Conduct please either contact us or visit the EU website:
For more information about our airflow solutions and services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 602 3075.